Why Go Headless?
Headless commerce is the decoupling of the front-end user facing layer of a website from the back-end eCommerce functionality, through the use of APIs or microservices.
An API-first architecture enables businesses to easily adapt to new consumer behaviors, empowers developers to focus on what matters most and provides them the flexibility to use build best-in-class solutions for their specific needs. Ultimately, this improves the user experience and a business’s bottom line.
- Gain freedom from monolithic platforms
- Reduce vendor lock-in and increase agility
- Speed up your website significantly
- Improve Search Engine Optimization
- Easily support future use cases and endpoints